myDoX® – DORNIER’s people-focused customer portal
Digitalization however raises a central question: How do we connect the world of a traditional machine manufacturer with the virtual data volume of its machines and systems? And: How can this data be used as efficiently and meaningful as possible to benefit our customers?
myDoX® is the perfect interface between the real and the digital world, based on the latest SAP HANA database technology. However, we do not simply connect data with other data. We interweave the virtual information of our systems with the strengths of our employees and our personal service. We remain people-focused!
Your additional value:
- Online shop where original DORNIER parts can be purchased directly and ordered in real time – around the clock and 24/7
- Simple search and unambiguous identification of the original parts by means of drawings, item and material numbers for a secure ordering and handling process
- Catalog interface (OCI) for smooth communication between myDoX® and your ERP system
- Access to all previous orders and current offers
- Access to user documentation and optimal data overview through individually definable machine groups and numbers
- Your benefit: optimized maintenance procedures and shorter downtimes
Our goal is to use myDoX® to create a lasting change in the way fabrics, films and composites are manufactured by enabling innovations on various levels. In doing so, DORNIER is driving forward its digitalization initiative and proving that human intelligence, machines and processes can be efficiently combined to form a comprehensive network.